For almost 40 years, Grassroots International has supported Palestine in their struggle for land (stay and return), food (farm land), clean water, and a dignified life with steadfastness. Now, as Palestinians resist increased land grabs and repression, we must meet their strength with unwavering solidarity.
A group of donor-activists in the US came together to be in deep solidarity with Palestinians through Grassroots International’s Donor Engagement Group in Solidarity with Palestine. The Donor Engagement Group is an intensive practicum in Global Solidarity Philanthropy for donors interested in deepening their support for and solidarity with grassroots social movements in the Global South.
Together, we are raising funds to support social justice organizations in Palestine. We are organizing a virtual house party to share more about this work on September 8th, 2022 6:00-8:00 pm ET. Join us by clicking this link!
The funds we raise will support the following activities:
- Support for families in Massafer Yatta, the Jordan Valley and Jerusalem who are being forcibly evicted from their homes
- Organizing training for young people
- Mental health services for children and adults in Gaza
- The upkeep and activities of a refugee center in Bethlehem
- Diligent documentation of human rights abuses
- A campaign against the abuses of Mekorot, a water company in Israel
Please join us in supporting these activities through this DEG by making a donation today. See below for ways to give!
Please make the check payable to Grassroots International and send to:
179 Boylston Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Donor Advised Funds (DAFs)
Please share the gift amount, name of donor, contact information for donor, name and contact information for the DAF with Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org
For other methods, please contact Kathy at email@example.com
See portal below.