Jobs at Grassroots
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Grassroots International’s success depends on our ability to hire talented people who are dedicated to the mission of supporting global movements for resource and human rights.
Grassroots International is an equal opportunity employer based in Boston and values diversity.
Volunteer with Grassroots
Unfortunately we are full and are unable to accept volunteers until the summer. Please check back then for opportunities.
Volunteering in our Boston office is a great way to be a part of Grassroots International’s work. We rely on the valuable support of our volunteers every day. We would love to have you be part of our team!
Over the years our Weekly Volunteers have worked intensively with our Development and Communications Department to assist with day-to-day operations by providing administrative and clerical support as well as assisting with research projects. Weekly Volunteer opportunities are offered on an as-needed basis.
- A minimum commitment of three hours per week for at least two months during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm);
- Ability to take direction and work independently and efficiently;
- Some knowledge/comfort with office systems, Microsoft Office, and the Internet; and
- A willingness to learn more about our work!
“Thank you for offering an opportunity for me to learn about topics of gender, race, climate justice food sovereignty, public health and global human rights. The environment you foster, the perspective you promote and the work you do has opened my eyes to the need for and possibility of attaining sustainable change for resource and human rights.”
– Mike Martin, 2017 Grassroots International volunteer