Jobs at Grassroots
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Grassroots International’s success depends on our ability to hire talented people who are dedicated to the mission of supporting global movements for resource and human rights.
We are currently hiring:
- Director of Development and Solidarity Philanthropy
- Solidarity Donor Relations Manager
- HR and Planning Coordinator
Grassroots International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Black people, Indigenous people, people of color, immigrants, LGBTQ and gender nonconforming individuals, and women are strongly encouraged to apply. We actively recruit, and support the retention and advancement of, persons of diverse backgrounds within the organization. We believe that having a board, staff, and membership with diverse identities and backgrounds enhances our ability to meet our mission and creates a vibrant environment where individuals can learn, grow and thrive. To that end, we are committed to fostering a workplace culture where all employees are equally included, valued, and supported.
Authorization to work in the United States is required.
Volunteer with Grassroots
Volunteering in our Boston office is a great way to be a part of Grassroots International’s work. We rely on the valuable support of our volunteers every day. We would love to have you be part of our team!
Over the years our Weekly Volunteers have worked intensively with our Development and Communications Department to assist with day-to-day operations by providing administrative and clerical support as well as assisting with research projects. Weekly Volunteer opportunities are offered on an as-needed basis.
- A minimum commitment of three hours per week for at least two months during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm);
- Ability to take direction and work independently and efficiently;
- Some knowledge/comfort with office systems, Microsoft Office, and the Internet; and
- A willingness to learn more about our work!
“Thank you for offering an opportunity for me to learn about topics of gender, race, climate justice food sovereignty, public health and global human rights. The environment you foster, the perspective you promote and the work you do has opened my eyes to the need for and possibility of attaining sustainable change for resource and human rights.”
– Mike Martin, former Grassroots International volunteer